Bellevue is a full-featured frontend project template for modern single-page applications built on Vue.js and Webpack.
- Demo: bellevue.netlify.com
- Documentation: eiskis.gitbooks.io/bellevue
- Source and issues: github.com/Eiskis/bellevue
Bellevue is based on the official
vuejs-templates/webpack template, but extends it with many additional tooling features such as preconfigured SCSS support, SVG pipeline, extensive linting and centralised configuration.
But while the official template is only a Hello world, Bellevue's goal is to set you up with a well-documented, thought-out application structure with all the patterns you need for building a complex application including routing, state management, persistence, localisation and more (see feature comparison).
Table of contents
- Sass architecture
- Vendor code
- Extending Vue
- Authentication and authorization *
- Backend communication *
- Controls and form elements
- Localisation *
- Offline support
- Server-side rendering *
- Web fonts
- App icons
- App meta data
- Dependency management
- Development builds
- Production builds
- Styles processing
- SVG compilation
- URL resolving and aliases
- IDE integration
* Not preconfigured.
Do you want to contribute to the template?
- Please file an issue if you have a suggestion, bug report or a question.
- Send a pull request to contribute code.
You can also help improve the documentation on GitHub.