What practical steps should I take when starting a new project?
- Install dependencies with
- Take a quick look at the application structure diagram?
- Decide: do you want to use Vuex?
- You can use either services, Vuex or both to implement global state management.
- If you know Vuex is not for you, you can remove it easily.
- Keeping Vuex code around won't hurt if you want to decide later.
- Decide: do you want to use localisation?
- Localisation can greatly improve the UX for international users
- It will also increase complexity of your app
- Ignore or remove it if you don't need it
- Clean up any other dependencies, sample pages etc. that you don't like
- Draft the user-facing structure of your app by adding pages and routes